???

I started having panic attacks after years of not dealing with the attempted murder of me by a previous partner. Some of this was triggered by my position of reading casefiles of kids in very tragic situations. I'm also seeing a therapist; but meanwhile, this is my therapeutic brain toilet. Here's where it all began.







Saturday, March 20, 2010

Second Thoughts

I think I made a big mistake getting those dogs.  I've lost all the freedom I gained when the kids grew up and left.  No more can I go workout in the mornings; I have to walk and feed the dogs.  We can't just take off for the weekend.  We have to get someone to watch them.  No sleeping in.

The windows and doors in the back are smeared with muddy paw prints.  They're torn up sprinkler heads and door mats.  They're tearing up the landscaping I worked so hard on  - tearing up the weed fabric, tearing out the drop lines, they chew on fucking everything.

Oh, and I think it's safe to say I'm also really sick of the smell of dog shit.