???

I started having panic attacks after years of not dealing with the attempted murder of me by a previous partner. Some of this was triggered by my position of reading casefiles of kids in very tragic situations. I'm also seeing a therapist; but meanwhile, this is my therapeutic brain toilet. Here's where it all began.







Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good days.

I have good days, and I have bad days.  Good days, I'm happy, I like me, and I feel perfectly entitled to the good life that I have.  On bad days, I fear that when the people who know me really find out how useless, stupid, what have you, that I am, I'll lose it all. 

This week, I've had good days.  I attribute this, possibly, to the increased workout schedule.  It's helped in the past.  I'm takin bupoprion, but therapeutic levels aren't generally reached for several weeks. I was a little shaky on Monday, but nothing since then.  I worked out hard for nearly two hours on Wednesday, and did a nice little workout this morning.

I like good days.  I like days that are good.